Monday, November 26, 2012

Fantasy Football thoughts



After 15+ years of not playing fantasy football I was talked into playing this year in a small league.  I don’t know about any of you, but playing it sure changes the way you watch on Sunday.  Before this year I had pretty much given up on the NFL for the college game on Saturday’s, but I have to admit fantasy football is fun.  Having the NFL ticket helps too though.  It’s nice being able to watch any game you want and track your players live.

However it’s also frustrating.  Somehow every time I bench a player they go off the next week for huge points.  My defense did it to me this week.  I bench San Francisco for Atlanta and what happens they get 5 sacks and 2 INT’s for touchdowns.  Really?

Anyone else looking forward to seeing Notre Dame in the BCS Championship game?

No comments:

Post a Comment