Tuesday, October 23, 2012

National Novel Writing Month is almost here and so is the World Series!!!

Today I signed up for Nanowrimo and I am really excited.  I am going to try and write a full novel in only one month.  I have reservations about the time I have to write with work and family to contend with, but I am encouraged by the support I already have at home.  My wife is fully behind this endeavor and has told me she will help in any way that she can.  I have an idea, a plotline, and noble intentions.  Now comes the moment that I need to step up to the plate and put my pen (or in reality my keyboard) behind my mouth. I will try to keep everyone updated on my progress here on my blog.  For anyone who has gone through National Novel Writing Month what are your tips for success and for those who have never attempted it check it out at http://www.nanowrimo.org/
On a different front the Detroit Tigers are in the World Series vs. the San Francisco Giants and I for one am very excited. I remember 1984 as a kid and was there in 2006 when Maggs hit the walk off homerun against Oakland to go to the World Series.  This year I will watch the games through the eyes of my own boys who are as excited as I am to watch their Tigers win it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment